HTC VIVE (Download option)
Make sure your PC is compatible with the HTC Vive. You can find a list of recommended specs here:
Download the install package from https://www.vive.com/setup/ and go through the installation wizard. The install package will automatically detect and configure all the equipment.
- Download and install a VR video player compatible with the HTC Vive:
You can use a VR video player compatible with Vive of your choice. We recommend the following:
1.DeoVR – is a straight-forward, high performance video player for 2D, 3D, flat, 180°and 360° videos.
2.Autoplay VR – AutoplayVR is a smart VR video player all on autopilot. Sit back, relax and enjoy the flight!
3.VirtualRealPlayer – Is our own VR video player which we recommend if you want to watch our videos with Lovense Max/Nora teledildonics. It is currently in beta so there may be some technical issues.
- OPTION Vive Video
You can also use Vive Video to watch our videos. Here you can find the instructions:
1. Download one of our videos.
2. Open Vive Port/ Steam VR and VIVE Video
3. Download the official VIVE Video VR player.
4. Launch VIVE Video and use it to open the video you downloaded.
5. Use the file management and navigation to select the directory your video is saved to.
6. Click the video thumbnail and enjoy.
VIVE Video detects video format for optimal play (180 SBS / 3D), you can adjust your settings for 3D and format at any time.
- Download a video to your PC:
We try to optimize our videos for every headset available. Our videos have multiple download versions. Vive users should select the Oculus – Vive – Windows MR download links.
- Use the VR video player to play the video
If you use our VirtualRealPlayer, Download the video files in the folder ‘Videos’ inside the folder of VirtualRealPlayer then Run the file VirtualRealPlayer. PLEASE NOTE: If you use any other VR video player, please refer to the player’s documentation.
- Enjoy the content
HTC VIVE (Streaming option)
- To watch our videos in Web VR, you have to use Mozilla Firefox Chromium or Supemedium web browsers.
- Visit one of our VirtualReal sites.
- Choose a video to watch.
- Play the video in VR mode